Welcome to Greater Pittsburgh Business Connection
We are non-profit network of business professionals whose goal is to expand each member’s business opportunities through the exchange of appropriate business referrals. Each member is dedicated to the growth of the network by providing business referrals, and by introducing new members to the network. Each business category is exclusive and every member is committed to the highest degree of professionalism and courtesy.
Become a Member
The Greater Pittsburgh Business Connection is a group of professional men and women who meet each week to exchange business ideas and leads. Each category is exclusive, join now before your competition becomes a member. Click here for your Membership Application, complete it and bring it to our next meeting. For more information about the connection, e-mail our membership chairperson James Stossel.
The Airport-West Chapter meets at Eat’n Park, Business Route 60, Pittsburgh, PA Wednesday morning at 7:15 a.m. and concludes at 8:30 a.m. sharp!!!
- First years dues $100.
- Subsequent years dues $50.
Pre-billed quarterly for breakfast.
- Since conflicts of interest are disallowed, existing members have a 2-week period after
an application is submitted in which to
rescind the prospective member.
Officers & Committee Chairs
- President – Brad Amper
- Vice President – Bernie Slutiak
- Treasurer – Susan Ansel
- Secretary – Alison Kwiatkowski
- Director – Lori Altrud
- Membership Chairperson – James Stossel
- Sergeant at Arms – Bernard Slutiak
- Social Director – Alison Kwiatkowski
- Newsletter Editor – Alison Kwiatkowski
Our Member Businesses
- To make more money.
- To meet other professionals you would not otherwise know.
- To act as a resource for your clients.
- To improve your public speaking skills.
- To give to others for you too will receive.
- First time visitors. No fee.
- If there is a conflict of interest with an
existing member, one visit only.
- The visitor will pay for the breakfast fee
for each subsequent visit.
Any visitor will have up to four visits to decide upon joining the chapter. Afterwards, the membership invitation will be withdrawn and the visitor will not be invited back to any more meetings.
Our Members Commit To
- Regularly attended meetings or to send
- Give a minimum of two referrals per month.
- Use our member services whenever
- Help our organization grow by bringing
- Maintain a high ethical and professional